This week in dSS/master(2)
- Tag support for devices added, including support in JS and the
- Worked on socket support and learned much about
boost::asio in the progress.
TcpSocket is functional (at least the parts covered by tests) but still missing the server parts.
- Got used to using gitorious.
- Released 0.7.6, a bugfix release which should enable non-git users to communicate with their demo-sets again.
- Had to answer (and still have to reply to) some support mails, a clear sign that people are starting to use the code.